Executive MBA program is designed to capture the dimension of futuristic organizations with an immersive and active learning experience to equip future leaders. The program will benefit those having a strong entrepreneurial mindset and leverage upon various GoI initiatives like Atamanirbhar Bharat, Make in India and Start-up India. The entire spectrum of program will cover emerging global trends, international interface, align with the government eco-system, and transform opportunities into actions. The program shall emphasize more on people management and digital transformation.
The campus is surrounded by a large number of big industries such as MCL, HINDALCO, Vedanta, TATA’S, NTPC, L&T, etc. which provide opportunities on real-life experiential learning for students of IIM Sambalpur.
On the successful completion of the program, participants would be awarded the title ‘Executive MBA’ .
1. Executive MBA degree program for working professionals
2. Specialisation in all functional areas with emphasis on digital innovation
3. Cutting-edge curriculum to build responsible leaders with entrepreneurial mindset
The predominant goal of the Program is to help the participants enhance their entrepreneurial skills and strategies to take organization at next-level and to activate their personal development and emerge as responsible Leaders. The specific
objectives are as under:
1. A two-year degree program in blended mode (mostly online)
2. Interaction with corporate, faculty from national and international B-schools
3. IIM Sambalpur Alumni status
4. Experiential Learning through Flipped Classroom Pedagogy
5. Focus on Cohort diversity across nationalities
6. CEO immersion program
7. Specialisation offered in all functional areas
8. Contemporary focus on managing people and digital transformation
9. Classes on weekends or evening only
Flipped Classroom, Blended Learning, Innovative approach in pedagogy of learning. The Blended-mode of course-delivery addresses the constraints of working professionals in having to be away from work for extended durations of time, typically necessitated by fully on-campus, residential programs. The program is planned to be offered on high definition, video conference based virtual classroom (VCR) online platform and offline mode i.e., on Campus of IIM Sambalpur.
Each functional area focuses on digital transformation because it’s not about technology, it is about change. Organizations in the current business environment are under tremendous pressure to embrace digital technologies to either respond to disruption or explore opportunities. Therefore, to thrive in a digitized universe, each functional areas of businesses need to reinvent themselves and substantially change their strategy.
People management is core dimension of every business in turbulent times. The paradigm shift from profit-centric approach to people-centric approach has changed the sustainable business strategy. Therefore, to manage people in emerging business, each functional area of business needs to redesign inclusive and diverse strategy.