Candidate must have:
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification (10+2+3 system of formal education) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent percentage.
- Valid GMAT/CAT/GRE (Scores during the last 5 years)/XMAT of IIM Sambalpur. Please note that candidate will have to appear for XMAT if he/she does not possess any of the Score Sheet (GMAT/CAT/GRE).
- A minimum 3 years of Post Qualification industry/professional experience as on last date of application.
The Institute seeks diversity of background and interests. The selection will be based on a Valid GMAT/CAT/GRE (Test Score of last 5 years)/XMAT of IIM Sambalpur conducted by IIM Sambalpur and the performance of the short-listed candidates in the personal interview. The Merit list will be prepared based on test scores of GMAT/CAT/GRE/ XMAT of IIM Sambalpur, work experience and personal interview.
- The PGPx form can be download from the website www.iimsambalpur.ac.in and fill the Application Form
- A recent passport size color photo must be pasted on the form.
- Candidates are required to send the Scanned Copy of Application Form along with the following documents self-attested (through email to PGPx Admission Office):
- Copy of GMAT/CAT/GRE, if applicable
- Copy of SSC, HSC, Bachelor’s Degree, Master - Degree Certificates and Mark sheets
- Copy of SC/ST/NC-OBC, if applicable
- Disability Certificates, if applicable
- Experience Certificates
- NOC from current Employer
- Shortlisted candidates will have to produce their original testimonials at the time of Selection Process
- IIM Sambalpur encourages applications from candidates from diverse background.
- In all matters pertaining to Admission process, the decision of IIM Sambalpur is final and binding on the applicant.
- No correspondence will be entertained for non-selection.
- IIM Sambalpur reserves the right to change, modify or adopt any new admission process that it deems necessary at any point.
- Incomplete or false information will deem your candidature void.
- Applicants are required to download the prescribed Application Form from IIM Sambalpur website and send the scanned copy, dully filled in and signed, along with all the required documents (scan copy -self-attested) to email@example.com clearly mentioning “Application for Admission to PGPx 2019” in the subject line on or before 14th January 2019.
- In case of any query, please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 07064410818.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
(Only Typed application forms will be accepted)
"Applicants are advised to regularly visit IIM Sambalpur website, PGPx Column for XMAT Test Schedule"