Programme Modules and Duration:
Duration: This is a 3-day programme, preferably scheduled in January/March 2020 (tentatively).
Module I: Competency- and Value-based Education
- Basic foundations
- Case examples
- Teaching-learning methods
Module II: Academic Leadership and Stakeholder Management
- Leading and managing stakeholders
- Strategic and Responsible Leadership Models
- Managing performance dynamics in educational institutions—individuals and teams
- Case Study
Module III: Digitalization in Education
- Introduction to digital disruptions and its impact on the education system
Module IV: Compulsory Group Project based on Design Thinking
Pedagogy: Classroom Discussions, Problem Solving, Case Studies/ Scenario Analysis, and Small Projects.
Prerequisites of the Programme: Details of the nominated participants (name, email, phone number, age, gender, educational background, job responsibilities) at least 7-days in advance. Participants are required to come prepared in case of any off-the-class tasks are given.